RXfundraising program customers can select any posted "Eligible Organization" to support. "Eligible Organizations" are public and private schools and charitable organizations that:
- are headquartered in the United States
- are qualified under Section 501(c)(3)
- are public charitable organizations
- are in good standing in their state of incorporation and in the states where they are authorized to do business
- are otherwise not in violation of the terms of this Participation Agreement
Note that partners may have group eligibility requirements. Eligible Organizations, that fit the enrollment criteria, may submit an enrollment form by completing an enrollment form and agreeing to enrollment terms and conditions. RXfundraising retains the right to refuse enrollment to any organization.
1. These terms the ("Subscribing Organization Terms") are a legal contract between RXfundraising and any Subscribing Organization, and are incorporated into and subject to the RXfundraising Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings attributed to them in the RXfundraising Terms and Conditions.
2. In the event that RXfundraising materially changes, materially modifies, and or removes material portions of the RXfundraising Terms and Conditions, you shall use your best efforts to provide notice as provided by RXfundraising to any and all of the Supporters that you have registered for the RXfundraising Program.
3. RXfundraising has established the RXfundraising Program to benefit schools and nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations in the United States. Subscribing Organizations meeting these criteria may apply to become authorized participants in the Program however, RXfundraising and participating partners reserve the right to refuse or revoke the enrollment of any Subscribing Organization in the Program.
4. When a Supporter of a Subscribing Organization fills a qualifying prescription or makes a qualifying purchase at a participating partner, the participating partner, pursuant to its agreement with RXfundraising, will provide RXfundraising with an amount of such prescriptions and or purchases, and RXfundraising shall provide a portion of such contributions to the Subscribing Organization. Notwithstanding the foregoing, participating partners may impose certain limitations or restrictions upon their participation in the RXfundraising Program. By way of example, and without limitation, participating partners may (i) limit the categories of purchases that are eligible to earn contributions, (ii) set overall contribution limits and or regional contribution limits, and or (iii) impose restrictions upon your use of the applicable partner’s contributions. If a Subscribing Organization fails to comply with any restrictions imposed by the participating partner, RXfundraising is not obligated to pay contributions to the Subscribing Organization. RXFUNDRAISING IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PAY ANY CONTRIBUTION TO A SUBSCRIBING ORGANIZATION UNLESS RXFUNDRAISING ACTUALLY RECEIVES THE CORRESPONDING PAYMENT FROM THE AFFILIATE PARTNER.
5. During a Subscribing Organization’s enrollment in the Program, RXfundraising and such Subscribing Organization shall have the right to indicate to the public that the Subscribing Organization is an authorized participant in the Program and in connection therewith may use the trademarks, service marks, and trade names (“Marks”). In addition, any submissions to RXfundraising by Subscribing Organizations shall become the property of RXfundraising and therefore may be used in RXfundraising, or participating partner’s in marketing or promotional materials. By way of example, but without limitation, these materials may include letters, testimonials, videos, pictures, graphics, press releases, et al. All representations of the RXfundraising Marks that a Subscribing Organization uses shall be exact copies of those used by RXfundraising or shall first be submitted to RXfundraising for approval of design, color and other details. A Subscribing Organization shall not use RXfundraising’s Marks in any manner that would be inconsistent with or damaging to RXfundraising’s name or reputation.
6. RXfundraising reserves the right to discontinue or alter the terms of the Program, including but not limited to: the participation partners, the contribution amounts, and the registered enrollment types that are accepted by partners, at any time without prior notice.
7. Organizations that enroll in the RXfundraising program and provide complete ACH banking information, will receive quarterly ACH payments into this account. After one "rejected" quarterly ACH payment, groups payment status will automatically change to "check pay" status (see below).
All Eligible Organizations that do not provide ACH banking details to RXfundraising will be paid quarterly by check provided they reach a minimum of $25 in contribution. Should the organization fail to meet the quarterly $25 minimum contribution earnings, these funds will be rolled over to the next quarterly period. Checks will be paid quarterly and are subject to a $2.00 check processing fee. Organizations receiving check payments will have 6 months from check issue date to deposit/cash payment checks. After 6 months, all uncashed check contribution earnings will be voided for the Eligible Organization and will be reissued to a RXfundraising Enrolled Organization that supports the education of youth as determined by RXfundraising.
Your enrolled group is responsible for ensuring that all information you provide to us, which includes: all group information, bank account deposit information for ACH deposits, RXfundraising coordinator name, phone and email address, is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. You also agree that any failure to keep such information up to date may result in your group not receiving contributions under the Program.
8. An organization may terminate its participation in the RXfundraising program at any time. Prior to termination, all registered supporters will be moved to a National RXfundraising Enrolled Organization that supports the education of youth, as determined by RXfundraising. It will be up to the organization to contact supporters regarding this termination, and let their supporters know that they may change their group affiliation at any time by contacting RXfundraising.
RXfundraising is a Sopaev, Inc. company.